Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No computer, no post

It's a little late, but here are some pictures from our trip to The Hideaway Ranch during Memorial Day weekend. My excuse for not getting them up sooner is that we, yes we, spilled water on our laptop last week. I was handing James a cup of water over the computer and one of us let go and splat! But, we are up and running again with a brand new computer!!

We had an absolutely wonderful time while we were gone. It could not have been a more perfect trip! Our cabin was perfect. Check out the view from our balcony. Imagine a hot tub to the left, perfection!

On Saturday we went into Granbury and spent a couple of hours just sitting on a dock watching boats drive by and a storm roll in. This picture does the sky no justice.

Looking good!
We pulled in late on Friday night, so they left the cabin unlocked and told us to come check in the next morning. On our walk to the office, we stopped and had a chat with these guys. There were also longhorns, horses and several dogs roaming around.

Another shot of the view, I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't mean to post both of these, but I'm too tired to delete on.

On Sunday we went back to Granbury and went on a boat tour around the lake. When we get rich, I really want a lake house and a boat.

Our trip also included eating at Babe's (YUMMO)! Other than that, we didn't do much of anything. We both came back feeling rested, reconnected and desperate to see our baby! Another post on him soon.
I started full-time work last Thursday and am still adjusting to working 11 hours a day. Forgive me if you call at 8 pm and I'll already in bed. Speaking of, it is 8:45, I gotta get to bed! I'm sure it will get easier in the next week or two. Gnite!





0 comments: