Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing Better

A few weeks ago I came home about 9:30 one night after having had Riley that day, worked and gone to class. I was pooped and HUNGRY!! James was at his small group when I got home, so I opened the fridge to find nothing, the pantry...nada, but when I opened the freezer I hit the jackpot! James knows that my absolute favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip from Braum's and he surprised me with it that night. I was so excited and stuffed with ice cream when he got home that night. The only reason I thought to post this tonight is because I am waiting on James to get home with a cup of my favorite (not 3 pints this time!!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can get than in non-fat, sugar free, lactose free single sized servings, don't you? Oh yeah, and its taste free, too. Well, not really taste free, just not very tasty.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog... Hey that his dad's favorite, I am so glad that James suprises you with these simple delights..
love you sweetie.