Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Wife, Bad Mommy

I definitely won some good wife points last week while James and I were in Arlington. He wanted to walk around the new Texas Stadium in 100 degree heat and I agreed. I didn't have a great attitude, but I mostly kept it to myself. It is pretty amazing and I can't wait until we go to a game there.

Our sweet boy has had a very hard day. For those of you who don't know, he is wild. He plays and plays and plays until he crashes. Since out first week of having him, he has not once fallen asleep anywhere but in his kennel. He is just like a child and will find things to keep himself from falling asleep. Here he is with his beloved elephant.
And here he is today. He went to the vet this morning for more of his puppy shots. Last time, they didn't affect him at all. Today he has just whined and layed here. I love that he is so cuddly, but I hate that he feels bad. He was so upset with me at the vet that he wouldn't even take a treat from me! Thankfully, he isn't mad at me anymore!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Ours was wonderful!

0 comments: