Monday, April 19, 2010

Doggie Found a Home

I just MIGHT be getting back into this blogging thing! I just hope I'll be able to get my readers back now!
I'm not sure if I ever showed you this other dog that I'm in love with. I spotted this dog at a junk store and did not buy him. I regretted it immediately. I thought about this dog for months, I even dreamed about him. When I finally convinced myself that he had to become a Silvester, I brought him home, continued to love him, but couldn't find the perfect spot for him. Since then he has guarded our front door on the porch. He looked handsome, but I really wanted to bring him inside.

Mom and I spent the first weekend of April in Granbury where I fell in love again. This time it was with a super cool metal trunk. I brought it home and the dog is the perfect accessory. This is now my favorite area of the house.




Doesn't he look handsome? And isn't the trunk super cool?

0 comments: