Monday, September 8, 2008

To Mommy and Daddy, From Riley

Hi Mommy and Daddy, I wanted to tell you all about my day. First, I got to Aunt Rachel's and we just played and played. I showed her how well I can kick and smile and coo. I think I really impressed her. Oh yeah, Dad you will be proud. I dirtied 3 diapers today at her house! Then after all that playing, I conked out. I had just a short nap before my bottle.
Then Mr. James came to see me. I heard him say he was able to rearrange his appointments just so he could come see me! We both look a little uncomfortable here, but I loved his voice!
Then, the meanie, Aunt Rachel made me have tummy time. Just cause I'm super stong, doesn't mean I like tummy time!








I sure missed you so much today, but I'm pretty sure Aunt Rachel was so happy the whole time I was at her house. I think she is very thankful that we get to spend time together.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Riley,
We am so glad you had fun at Aunt Rachel's. Of course we missed you, but you look ike you had sooooo much fun! We love you a lot! Thanks for keeping him Aunt Rachwel and we love the pictures while we are away!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

Tyler said...

I LOVE your blog. Very funny and cute.
- Tyler