Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick Update

Just to update everyone, we now have a home!! Closing was this morning and absolutely painless in my opinion. I had imagined that it would be awful, so I was relieved when it wasn't. After we got the keys, I spent some time cleaning up the inch of dust on every surface in the house and did some serious shopping. It has been a great day, but I'm ready for bed. Our refrigerator and washing machine are being delivered at 7 in the morning and the movers will be here at 8. We are preparing for another long, tiring, but good day.

Just to let all my loyal readers know, we will be without Internet until the 17th. They promised to let us know if an earlier appointment become available, but I'm not counting on it. I will try to do some type of update post before then, but if I don't, please forgive me. Stay tuned...Love to all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about a housewarming gift. Which one would you prefer:
refrigerator box w/paint
copper fish/jello mold
tire swing

:)