Saturday, April 18, 2009

All I Needed to Hear

A couple of weeks ago, the weatherman stated that there would not be another freeze until November. That was all I needed to hear. It was planting time!!

I have zero experience with flowers so I decided to go easy on myself and pick flowers that required little maintenance. I realize that there is no order to my planting and already the red flowers seem to be lagging behind the white ones.

This pot was left by the previous owners, so I had to fill 'er up! It's in the backyard, along with another bed that I didn't get a picture of.

I don't think this picture does it justice, but every time I pull into the driveway I tell myself how beautiful and welcoming our house is. I may be a bit biased. People always ask me if I still like our house. I can't describe it and it may sound silly, but I feel myself falling more and more in love with it everyday. It is far more than I ever imagined we would have. I'll say it again, James knows how to pick out a house!
Happy Spring everyone!

1 comments:

Martha said...

It is a beautiful house, and it fits both of you perfectly. I think it had been waiting for you.