Thursday, April 16, 2009

JOY

Most of you that read this know the events of the past week, so I won't go into detail here, but I wanted to share a few thoughts and photos from my end. As hard as it was to know that those whom I love were hurting and saddened, it was hard for me to stay down for too long with these two characters filling our usually quiet house with their constant, upbeat chatter. While Sarah and Elizabeth were at our house, my thoughts drifted back and forth from Aunt Joy and those who were with her to the unbelievable joy that poured out of the twins. I learned a lot this week.

Of course I didn't take enough pictures, but here are a few.

These girls sure know how to have fun! The Easter bunny delivered baskets on Sunday morning with a box of Lemon Heads tucked inside. When someone spotted the measuring tape, they immediately had a plan. I think James enjoyed this too.

When they got to our house on Saturday we gave them a list of all the fun things we could do while they were in Dallas. They declined all of my great ideas and decided they just wanted to work in the yard. Fine by me!!

Taking a break from all the hard work and chilling in the tree.

This is a very short, poor video, but you get the idea.

1 comments:

Martha said...

And I did not know Lemonheads could race! Maybe they only do it on Easter.