Sunday, April 5, 2009

January, February, March and April

I can't believe that it is already April. It seems like Christmas was just a few weeks ago. I am a few days late, but here is an update on my monthly resolutions this far.

January-to work out at least 3 times each week. I am still doing pretty well with that. I did actually join a gym this week though. James and I finally agreed that him training me wasn't the best use of our limited time together.
February-to take my vitamins everyday. As you all know I failed on that one so it had to become my March resolution as well.
March-to take my vitamins everyday. I would give myself a 'C' for the vitamin taking, but I'm still making progress. And for all of you who snubbed my free vitamin offer, I just loaded up my friend Kristin with an 8 month supply!
April-to work daily at improving my prayer life. To become less like this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_guO3-NLDEs and more like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8hv2sLaeg (the first minute and 45 seconds).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vid's are so cool .. and yes don't we all need to spend more time in prayer ..
love ya