Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Austin

James and I went to spend the weekend with my cousin Tyler in Austin and had a great time. Tyler and I were so super close and such good friends when we were younger. It has been nice to spend time together now that we are adults. Tyler has a cool condo and two of the most lively (that is an understatement) dogs I've ever met. I had not been Austin since early high school and was very impressed with what a cool city it is. We did lots of driving around and sightseeing. Of course I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few.



I was amazed that we were able to run free in the capital. It was so beautiful and ornate. Honestly, that may have been my favorite part of our trip.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Tyler for a great weekend! We can't wait to see you soon!



0 comments: