Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Room

Remember this? This was our office/junk room when we first moved in and it hadn't changed much in 3 months, except for some extra junk that was tossed in there. Most of the time I kept the door closed and never went in there, but if I did I just got mad. I loved our house so much and the office just didn't seem to fit. So last weekend, James and I began a little project... Here it is now! What do you think? As with every other room in our house, it will be an ongoing project, but for now I love it. It feel very cozy and is a great place to lounge. An added bonus is that we didn't spend much money at all for this makeover.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Want to come over and "redo" one of my rooms?

Lacey said...

oooo! i love it! and i love your style!