Sunday, February 1, 2009

January and February Resolutions

So you may remember my goal to set one resolution each month and actually develop it into a habit before adding something new the next month. For January I resolved to work out 3 times each week with James at home. I will honestly say that I probably averaged about 2 times each week this month. I haven't worked out since Tuesday due to my sore back. Overall I would say that I am making great strides of improvement on both my physical appearance and my attitude towards James and his training ability. I only told him I couldn't stand him one time this month while working out. That's really good for me! In all seriousness it hasn't been that bad and I can tell a difference in my clothes. Now, I have to keep it up even though I am adding a new resolution today. This one is so exciting! Are you ready??

I will take my vitamins everyday! Yes, you heard me, everyday. As a girl who has struggled her whole life with swallowing pills, taking vitamins is a real chore. I take them very sporadically right now, but aim to make it a habit. I know taking vitamins are important for my overall health, but here is the real reason why:


One of the perks of having a personal trainer for a husband is that I also have a free lifetime supply of Cooper Complete vitamins. Yay!!! Once a month James brings home a brown paper bag with the goods inside, but as you can see I have plenty of goods. Even if I start taking them everyday I will always have an overflow, my medicine cabinet can't take anymore!

So who wants to join me? I will be happy to help any of you get your vitamin on with your own bottle for free. Seriously, if you want some vitamins send me a comment or email and I will get you a bottle in the mail (even if I don't know you, what a great way to let me know you read my blog). How wonderfully exciting to open the mailbox and find some vitamins!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Haha I should have made you bring some down this way. I have been "taking" vitamins daily but gotten sporadic myself. Im right there with ya getting healthier (save the late night whataburger last night)

DayNew said...

Tyler - What about the three beer meal every Monday night?