Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Big Ole Mess

First I have to show you James' new prized possession. I must admit, I have enjoyed it a time or two myself. : )

Now onto the big ole mess, I think that all of you know me well enough to know that I love to decorate, organize and nest. Yep, I'm a nester. Anyways, James moved into this apartment at the end of April and a friend from ACU moved into the extra bedroom. Apparently, two men don't care so much for decorating, organizing or nesting. So now that the roommate is out and I am in, I am having a blast! We slowly moved things in over the last month or so, but just dropped it where it would land until I moved in for good. So all of these pictures were taken last Saturday and I have made quite a bit of progress since then. I hope to show you all some much cleaner, cozier pictures of the place once I have my fun with it.



Now, I'm off to IKEA for some curtains and other fun stuff!! I hope you all have as much fun today as I will.


























0 comments: