Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is James' 27th birthday! Wow, he is in his late twenties. I sure am glad I am a ways behind him! When you are that old, you can't really stay up late and celebrate on a weekday, so we did most of our celebrating on Saturday. We went bowling and had a blast! James beat me in the first game and then I came back and killed him in the second. Then we went to Outback and had all of our favorites. It was wonderful!

This is an example of why we don't take pictures of ourselves very often. Oh well!

Here is James trying to come back and not get beat by a girl
And here he is tonight. I cooked his fave--beef stroganoff (don't ask how I feel about this meal), and chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and ice cream. If I do say so myself, he looks pretty cute in this picture.
We have had a good few days of celebrating his day. Thanks to James and Sandy for your part in bringing him to this world 27 years ago. : )


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's very cute too in that photo, thank you for sharing him with us...and thank you JESUS for giving us instruction for raising him to be the Godly MAN that he is today ..
love ya !! :)