Sunday, August 31, 2008

Play Date

James and I decided to head to SpeedZone last night to have a little fun. I had never been and was amazed at how cool a place it was. They had putt-putt golf, an arcade, food and go-carts. I thought we were going to do the go-carts, but we didn't ride them at all. I was okay with that. Instead we played 18 holes of putt-putt golf. James stomped me, but I had a great time anyway.
I said, "I'm going to take a picture." This is the pose I got.
Here I am on stroke 6 or something...

After we played putt-putt we headed into the arcade to play a little air hockey. By the time we got our play card, all the air hockey tables were taken. We decided to test our luck on the basketball game and to both our surprise, I was awesome at that game! We had so much fun there, that we took turns until our $10 was gone and decided to call it a night. We had 63 tickets from our basketball game and went to the counter to see what we could get. This is what $10 will buy you at the arcade...

...a tootsie roll pop and 3 little tootsie rolls!!! Oh well, we had a blast!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Rachel,
I love reading your blog daily. not only can I read and see how things are going with two wonderful people ....
but also how I am proud of you both..
Thank You again..
God Bless
sandy