Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're Home

James and I are home from vacation! We had a wonderful time, but are also very happy to be home. Our resort was absolutely beautiful, but huge! Instead of gaining weight like on most vacations, I'm pretty sure we lost weight because all the walking we did. The weather was beautiful. It was so cool and breezy at night, that we never wanted to go back inside. We only got a few minutes of rain one night. I could go on and on about everything, but I will let the pictures explain the trip. They are in no particular order.

A picture of us on our last evening after a fondue dinner. These little statues lined the major walkway.
I think this might be what heaven looks like.
The wonderful ocean. The waves were basically non-existent, so we were able to spend lots of time in the water without being knocked over.
James and I having a little fun on the beach.
Here we are on our last morning, waiting for our van to pick us up.

A little of the resort

James with one of the statues
Our room and bathroom were absolutely wonderful!
A little picture of us before dinner one night.
That's all for now! Hope you all are having a great week!

0 comments: