Thursday, January 1, 2009

January Resolution

Okay, so for January, my resolution is to work out 3 times each week with my very own personal trainer, his names is James. You may be thinking "whats the big deal, you work out regularly and of course you would work out with your husband who also happens to be a personal trainer." Oh if it were only that easy! James and I don't have a very good history of him training me. It boils down to me not enjoying being told what to do. That's what personal trainers do, give you instructions.

I have been working out on my own and not doing a great job of it. I would just do what I felt like that day and have little to no variety. I have been thinking for a while that I really do want to get in great shape right now while I have the time and opportunity to do so. And come on, I am married to only the very best, smartest, hunkiest personal trainer in all of Texas, maybe even the world. So, here we go! I will let you know at the end of the month how I did.

Just a few snapshots of tonight's workout.

Don't forget a protein shake afterwards!!
Good luck to all of you who have vowed to get in shape in 2009!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

you can do it! working out more should be one of my resolutions as well. and, by the way, you look way too cute to be working out.

Anonymous said...

How about a trade-off - you do what James tells you what to do during your workout, then you train him to become a chef! Y'all can become the healthy chef/physical trainer combo and have your own show.