Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Problem? What Problem? I Don't Have a Problem?

It may have been pointed out by a couple of my female family members (not naming any names) that I may have a slight problem. An addiction perhaps. I certainly do not agree, but I have decided to come clean with all my friends out there and admit that I give into this guilty pleasure on occasion.

You've seen the door knocker You've seen the picture

You've even seen my first taste of this heavenly 'problem, addiction' that I may or may not have
Now to really confess, here are a few that you may not know about. Please don't judge!
For lighting purposes
To remind me that this is my underwear drawer
To hold scented candles, as to avoid a stinky home
To remind me to kiss my love bird
To uhhh, well I don't have an excuse for this one
And again, no excuse except that my Mom bought me this so I think its not a problem

Any of you guys have any guilty pleasures?

0 comments: