Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Here

Have no fear, I am still here!! This will probably make no sense to anyone but myself, but I just could not make myself blog about our weekend until today. It was fabulous, absolutely wonderful, perfect, I could not have imagined it any better!! Well then, why have I not wanted to write about that? It was just so wonderful that it is impossible for me to capture it in writing. The whole point was to honor Mom and remind her how much we love her. I'm pretty sure we accomplished that. The great food, shopping, chatting and relaxing were all added bonuses. So now that all of you curious folks out there know that our trip was a success, I think we girls will just be selfish and savor the sweet memories among us in secret!

Happy Weekend everyone!

0 comments: