Friday, January 9, 2009

SSSHHH, It's a Secret

Today my fabulous Mom is turning 50!! Happy Birthday Mom! I have been planning for a couple of months a surprise trip for her and it is finally here!! I could not be more excited. The only reason I am posting this is because she should be here in less than an hour, so I know she won't check my blog now that she is in the car. So here is the scoop. We are going to Granbury to stay in a cute little B&B for the weekend, but there is more. I went and got my Grandma (Mom's mom) this morning. She will be hiding when my mom gets here. Then the three of us will get in the car and head towards Granbury, but I'm not going to tell Mom where we are headed. Then her fave daughter-in-law, Sarah will also come as a surprise and join us tomorrow. I have absolutely no plans. It is all about Mom and she gets to do whatever she wants this weekend.

A funny side note, Mom called yesterday and said "guess what? I got the day off, so I called your Grandma and asked her to meet me in Mineola for the day. I've just really been wanting to spend some time with her and don't know when I'll be able to." Little does she know they are about to spend the whole weekend together!

Anyways, I love to post about exciting events and it has been killing me to not share this with my blog friends. So, there you go! Wish us a fun, happy, safe trip. See you when we get back!!

0 comments: