Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thankful Day 12

Today, my thankfulness is sort of two-fold. I am so thankful to have wonderful people in my life, but I am also so thankful for solitude. I have spent the entire day with lots of people, mostly people that I am working on building relationships with. I loved every minute of it, even when we didn't quite know what to talk about next. I am so thankful that I have been put in a place to get to know all these people better and build lasting friendships.

Although I enjoyed every second of it, I am so thankful to be home and not have to talk (other than this posting). I love the safety and comfort of being home after a long day surrounded by others. Most of you know that in order to keep my head on straight, I have to indulge my need for quite, so that I may refill my tank.

Today was a wonderful day and I am so looking forward to curling up on the couch tonight with James and not having to say a word.

0 comments: