Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thankful


I know we usually talk about thanksgiving during the month of November, but I want to focus on it in October. That's what is so great about having your own blog, you can talk about whatever, whenever! So during October of last year I was not feeling very thankful about anything, but this is a new year! Every day in October I want to share something that I am or was thankful for that day. I would love for you to share your thanksgivings with me as well.


Today, I am thankful that it is October! I know it is still pretty warm, but fall is on it's way! I love fall because of the cooler weather, the decorations, Thanksgiving, beautiful leaves and the change of pace. I am looking forward to a cheerful, busy October and I'm thankful it is finally here!

0 comments: