Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thankful Day 4

I am so thankful for Saturdays! Today was such a great day and I am always so thankful for Saturdays after a busy week. It was a lot of fun and relaxing. I spent my morning doing a few things around the house and did a little gift shopping for a friend. This afternoon James and I headed to World Market, Crate and Barrel and Weir's Furniture Store (thanks for the recommendation, Martha). I could spend hours in all of those stores. We didn't buy anything, but had a great time dreaming about our house and gathering ideas. Then we headed to Best Buy and made a super exciting purchase, a refrigerator! We finished off our evening with a yummy Italian dinner with some friends. Now we are back home cuddled up on the couch. What a wonderful day. I'm so thankful for Saturdays! I hope you had a good one too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget "Furniture Buy Consignment" in Lewisville. They have great deals, even though it might be hit or miss. There are two locations, and I always find something I think I NEED! There are some very pretty red sectionals there right now.....(They have a website with their locations and hours of operation listed.)