Monday, October 20, 2008

Thankful Day 20

Today I am thankful for...hold your breath...Starbucks!! I know, I know you are all soo surprised. If you know me well at all you know that I love Starbucks. For me, it is a great little pleasure in life. I thought I would share with you all my favorites at Starbucks and let's be honest, I'm basically an expert. : )

If it is hot outside or sort of warm: Iced Venti Nonfat White Mocha (most frequent choice)

When it's cold, but not December: Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte or Cinnamon Dulce Latte

During December: Grande Peppermint Mocha (love it!! but try not to overdo it) or Zebra Mocha (half mocha, half white mocha)

A new fave is the Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate, you must try it. Super, duper indulgent

What are some of your favorites? Thank you Lord for coffee beans!!!

1 comments:

Tyler said...

Hot cafe Mocha for me anytime and everytime.