Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thankful Day 14

Today I am especially thankful for the opportunity to try new things. The mom that I work for has been trying to convince me to try yoga for at least a month. I have always wanted to join a yoga class, but have been a bit intimidated to take the plunge. She has been going to a class on Tuesday nights since I began working for them and I always stay later so she can go. Yesterday I got an email from her that basically said, "we are starting a new group tomorrow night, I really want you to come and if you agree, I will even find alternative care for the girls." Well, well, no excuses, I better jump in.
So, I went to my first yoga class tonight! I am very thankful for the opportunity to try something new, but the verdict is still out about whether I am thankful for yoga or not! I guess I will let you know after a few more classes.

0 comments: