Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Day 16

Today I am so thankful that my weekend starts as soon as I get home from work tonight! The girls have a school holiday tomorrow, so their Mom is taking the day off from work. We have a super busy, fun weekend planned and we have both been looking forward to it for a while. I'm even more excited about it now that cousin Tyler is coming to hang out for the weekend.

So let me give you a rundown. Tomorrow, Riley is coming to play with me in the morning, then hopefully lunch with Sarah. Tomorrow night we are heading back to the fair. Yippee!! We are going with some friends who recently moved to Dallas from Missouri and have never been to the fair. We girls want to see Jessica Simpson in concert, so we convinced the guys to take us by agreeing they can spend the entire concert checking out the car show. I think everyone wins!

We don't have any big plans for the day on Saturday, but we are going to a Maverick's game that night. One of James' super generous clients gave us what seem to be 4 really good tickets. Dad is coming to town to go with James, Tyler and me. I can't wait!!

Then Sunday is more about James. He is going to Texas Motor Speedway to learn how to drive a NASCAR. Clearly, I don't understand the thrill of this, but I know he has been dreaming about it all week. I think I'll sit this out and let the guys enjoy every moment of this manly activity.

I'll try and post pictures of all the events on Monday. Anyone else amazed that it is already the 16th? The holidays are coming up, but even closer than that is our closing date!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to kick it all off with lunch manana.