Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thankful Day 21

Wow, yesterday totally slipped by and I never wrote my thankful blog. I apologize to all of you who stayed up late last night waiting for the post. Just kidding! ; ) I have obviously known that we are about to move, but it really hit me yesterday. I had not done an ounce of packing or preparation for the move, so I spent my day packing and making list after list of things that need to be done between now and November 7th. I can't believe it is so close now! I am so thankful that we have not hit any roadblocks with the house or loan process and that the house will actually be ours in a few short weeks. Until then I will be one busy bee!

1 comments:

Tyler said...

If only you knew! It is so fun and stressful. If I was not racing that weekend I would be there to help move. I will visit soon!