Friday, October 31, 2008

Thankful Day 31

Today I have been so thankful for a day off from work! I love my job, but today was a super busy day, so it was nice to have all day free. It consisted of taking my car to the shop (it failed inspection yesterday, so we had to get some work done), packing, some shopping for the house, picking up my car and taking it back to be inspected (it passed!), some more packing, taking the girls a Halloween treat, dinner with my man and then more shopping. We had to buy a washer, because ours crashed. How wants to spend hard-earned money on a washer? Not us!!

We close on the house next Friday! I can't believe it, I'm so excited! As excited as I am, that means that I have a long to-do list that must be completed between now and moving day---one week from tomorrow! All of that is just talk, not complaining. I am not complaining. It's all very much worth it.

We are heading to Tyler to see Mom and Dad tomorrow and I'm also super excited about that. We always have such a good time there and I need a break from boxes, Goodwill piles and packing tape. Again, no complaints here!

0 comments: