Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thankful Day 19

Today I am thankful that my husband survived driving a NASCAR. He had the opportunity to go to Texas Motor Speedway and learn to drive one of the cars. Tyler took some awesome pictures, so here are a few.

Here is James in the garage during the class.
I love this picture! I think he looks super manly and cool.
This is what I would like to call future blackmail!
Here he is getting ready to take off!
And here he is racing around the track.
He said that he had a great time, but doesn't feel the need to do it again. Thank goodness. I was a nervous wreck all day since I wasn't there, so I was very thankful to see him walk through the door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny because when Steve and I took the shooting man picture he leaned over and said blackmail...

Life according to ? said...

I am also very thankful that he came home o.k. ... I was iin the same boat with you sweet Rachel ..