Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thankful Day 18

Today I am thankful for my day with my wonderful cousin Tyler. He is sitting here talking to me between types and has no idea I am writing about him. : ) Some of you know that when we were young kids we all (Woodall grandparents, Tyler and Mason's family and ours) lived in Sulphur Springs. I am happy to claim the title of World's Happiest Childhood. Some of you may think yours was the best, but there is no way. Ours will trump yours any day! Tyler and I are only a few months apart, so we were probably the closest and I have so many fun, fun memories with him. I regret that as we got older and all moved away from Sulphur Springs, it was way too easy to let that relationship gain distance as well.
Now that we are adults, I think we both wish to get to know each other again. He met me for lunch today and we have had such a good time hanging out and visiting all day. I am so happy that he came and I can't wait to visit him in Austin.
I encourage you to pick up a relationship close to your heart that may be suffering due to busyness, distance or pride. I know I'm thankful we are!

0 comments: