Friday, October 3, 2008

Thankful Day 3 and a Cute Video

Somehow, the video is at the top and I can't figure out how to move it. Anyways, Russell told me the other day that Riley liked looking in the mirror. I decided to give it a try today and it was too cute. Sorry for the lack of video skills. : )

Today I am thankful for all things beef! That's right, I am Louie's granddaugther. My mom always jokes with me that if I'm feeling down, all I need is a little beef and I'll be fine. She is soo right, I love some beef! Anyways, today I am thankful for a wonderful steak for dinner. Yesterday we got a $10 gift card to Texas Land and Cattle in the mail, so we decided to take advantage of it tonight. James and I had a great time together and enjoyed a yummy meal. What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you are happy this October! AND that you have partial ownership of Riley. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I have such wonderful daughter in-law...I'm thankful that she loves my son like no other woman can..I'm thankful that she has this has this terrifc blog..and is so awesome with Riley ..that I know in my heart of hearts You will be the best Mom ever !!
God bless you beloved..
k.h.a.a.l.m.
your mother inlaw <3